The Czech Republic is a safe and secure country with a tolerant society. We are also a modern country with excellent medical facilities and a well-developed tourism industry. For more information see https://www.czechtourism.com/home/.
Olomouc had always been among the most important cities of the Kingdom of Bohemia. With its convenient location, ancient university and spiritual, cultural and craft traditions Olomouc has been for centuries a natural centre of Moravia, attractive to artists, intellectuals and businessmen.
Key facts about the city:
* with its 99 529 inhabitants, Olomouc is the 6th largest city in the Czech Republic and a centre of the fertile Haná region
* the second largest (after Prague) National Historic Reserve in the Czech Republic
* located at the heart of Moravia, whose capital it was in the past
* now the seat of an ancient University, an Archdiocese, the Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra, and interesting museums and theaters
* you can relax in the city’s vast parks, the large Zoo, the modern aqua park, the swimming arena or the nature reserve Litovelské Pomoraví with cycling paths and swimming possibilities.
More information: http://tourism.olomouc.eu/welcome/en.